Friday, August 29

| Fanciful Friday | Vintage Cosmetics Advertising | Revlon | Elizabeth Arden | Coty | Helena Rubenstein |

HAPPY FRIDAY to you!

Todays post is part of the Fanciful Friday series here on Profound Feline. Fanciful Friday is a series where the imagination and fantastical whimsy of beauty is shared.

I could not resist in posting these stunningly glamorous vintage cosmetics advertisements, including brands like Revlon, Elizabeth Arden, Coty, and Helena Rubenstein. They instantly transport you back in time and capture the enchanting femininity of 1950's glam era perfectly. I hope you enjoy!







Happy Fanciful Friday!

This weekend for me is going to be quite relaxed - a bit of family time, some shopping, and study too. BUT I will make some time to paint my nails in the sunshine, splash on a bright lip, and treat myself to a well needed face mask on Sunday evening.

How do you add a little glamour into your weekend?

I would love to know :) Talk to me in the comments section below.


x.k


Like this post?

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest

Have NEW post from Profound Feline sent to your email: signup is in the side bar -->


* All pictures sourced from: http://www.vintageadbrowser.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...