Saturday, February 13

| Valentine's Day | Makeup Look | featuring NYX Butter Gloss in Red Velvet |



It is that time of the year again - Valentine's Day!

I wanted to put together a make-up look for you that is both wearable for day or the night. 
This look features subtle lashes, glowing skin, soft curls, and a spin on the classic red lip. 

Now we all know that red lips create an alluring and luscious lip look but this year I have opted for a deeper red velvet shade using the NYX Butter Gloss in Red Velvet.


 The flawless application of false lashes requires you to first curl your natural lashes and always trim your false lashes to fit your unique eye shape. My biggest tip would be to use tweezers in application as it allows you to get as close to the lash line as possible.

Feathery, yet voluminous lashes can be worn effectively for day-time looks without being too dramatic. 

Be daring and give it a go! 


My key tip for a romantic, glowing, and luscious Valentine's Day look is highlighting!

Sweep a little (and I mean little, let's not go disco ball shiny) amount of illuminating or highlighting powder over the high points of your cheeks, down the nose, forehead, your chin, and finally your cupid's bow - where your lip forms two fine points. I used TheBalm's Mary Lou-manizer! This step brings a stunning amount of radiance to your face and attracts light to your crimson-stained romantic lips.

The final step is soft romantic curls - for that just-rolled-out-of-bed-look.

I used my GHD hair straightener to create soft curls from around the ear-level down. Shake your hair out, running fingers through the ends to loosen curls. Finish with a light spray of medium-hold hairspray for maximum curls and minimum fall throughout your day.


I hope you enjoyed my Valentine's Day look!

 I would love to know what your look will be this Valentine's Day too! 
Talk to me in the comments section below to share.


Happy Valentine's Day to you!

What is the product you will be using to feel extra special this Valentine's Day?



x.k


Like this post?

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on YouTube coming soon.......

Have Profound Feline posts sent straight to your email: signup is in the side bar -->


Disclosure: All thoughts and opinions are completely my own. Always 100% honest & unbiased. Please refer to Profound Feline's Disclosure Policy for more information. Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. You look stunning. Love that NYX Butter Gloss in Red Velvet. So perfect not only for V-day but also for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that amazing red color! :)

    Please check my Blog!! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...