Wednesday, June 26

| Wishlist Wednesday #5 |



Hi everyone,

I hope you are well! Today's Wishlist Wednesday features a little bit of all my loves. Perfume, The Body Shop, pretty pastel pinks, makeup storage, Urban Decay, Lip Butters, candles, and a very apparent caramel theme!

So here are a few of the things that I am currently lusting after. What is on your wishlist at the moment?




I am a big fan of Vera Wang particularly her 'Princess' perfume scents. Lovestruck is one of Vera Wang's most recent releases, and I adore the scent! Firstly, I love the advertising campaign for 'Lovestruck' featuring Leighton Meister (Blair from 'Gossip Girl'). Secondly, because this perfume is long lasting! You can still smell the sweet floral scent at the end of the working day. I find perfume staying power to be one of the most important things when investing in a perfume. This one does just that, it stays morning till night! 

What are your recommendations for long lasting perfumes?

Ted Baker Large Makeup Bag. I love love love the sweet pastel pink, black bow, and rose gold detailing.




The Body Shop Body Butter in Peach. I sampled this in store and fell absolutely in love with the scent! The range is Limited Edition, so get in quick!

Definitely not a need, but a want. I love my Naked & Naked2 Palettes from Urban Decay and I only think it fair to welcome the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette into the family. 



The much hyped about Nivea Lip Butters! I can't wait to try this, but can it be as delicious as it looks on the container?
 I hope so :)




I seem to have a caramel theme in today's post, but I guess there is a sweet tooth in all of us. I smelt this candle at a friends house a few months ago and it immediately caught my attention. A super sweet and creamy caramel scent. Perfect to light for cosy winter nights in, wrapped in your favourite blankie. Ahhhh perfection.
Yes. I did say blankie. 



I hope you enjoyed seeing what is on my Wishlist this Wednesday!


What's on your list? Let me know in the comments section below. I love hearing from you!


Have a beautiful day!



x.k





4 comments:

  1. Great picks! I would love that make up bag and the Naked basics palette. I definitely want to get into using some body shop products too as they are such an ethical company, cruelty free and avoiding harmful chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susannah! :)

      Isn't the Ted Baker Makeup Bag just the sweetest thing :D I agree, The Body Shop are a brand that I always feel confident in buying as well. They do have a great focus on brand ethics.

      x.k

      Delete
  2. I love the Naked Basics palette. :) I use it for my eyebrows as well as a neutral everyday eye look. :)

    Your latest follower on Bloglovin' and GFC, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren,

      Thanks for your comment! :) The UD Naked basics palette would be perfect for an everyday neutral look. Maybe I will put it on my christmas wishlist ;)

      x.k

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...