Saturday, August 10

| Birthday Week | Part 3 | Balloons + Birthday Dinner & more Cake |


Hi everyone,

LIFE UPDATE! It is obvious from my inundation of BIRTHDAY posts of late, that it was recently my birthday on August 1st. I really wanted to share with you the fun I got up to in my stretched out, week-long celebrations! :) So, here is Part 3.

Don't fret though, I have an number of beauty posts ready to go up too!


I really do have the sweetest housemate that ever lived. This is the scene I woke up to on the morning of my birthday, I was smiling from ear to ear :)


She already knows my obsession with cupcakes, chocolate and bright colours.


I adored the colour of these flowers! I love the vibrant coral of the petals.


I had been craving a delicious juicy steak for a while now, so I lashed out getting a Scotch Fillet with Mushroom Sauce! Of course it helped that it was 1/2 price steak night. Yes! Mr W agreed, the fries were pure perfection, super-crunchy on the outer and fluffy on the inside. 


What is a birthday without cake? I just couldn't resist sharing a piece of Lemon Cheesecake! I am known for not having the sweetest tooth, but a tarty Lemon Cheesecake is my idea of heaven in dessert. We even got the first slice from the cake, so it was super moist yummy! (I dislike that word).


His, hot chocolate. Hers, latte.


A perfect slice!


Thanks for sharing in my Birthday Week Part 3 post! 


What are your food indulgences?



Take care,

x.k

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...