Friday, December 9

List 20 Things to do when you're feeling sad

When I'm in a melancholy mood, rather than feel bad for feeling bad these are some ways that I distract myself from my mood. Here's a few of them: 


  • Put some happy music on LOUD and dance dance dance around the room
  • Eat chocolate - a little or a lot!
  • Write a list of things to be grateful for in your life
  • Do something creative. Paint, write, knit... whatever takes you're fancy
  • Go for a walk around the block and "breathe in some nature"
  • Do something nice for someone else (You'd be surprised how this can improve your own mood)
  • Call my mum for a chat. Always helps me put things into perspective.
  • Watch a cheesy movie. You know one of those movies you find yourself watching EVERY single year.
  • Make yourself a pot of tea and drink from your favourite teacup and saucer. Classy!
  • Run a bubble bath and/ or put on a face mask
  • Meditate for 5 minutes. Listen to your heartbeat and remind yourself how special life is :)
What do you do when you're feeling blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...