It was one of my good friends birthday's (who is slightly beauty-obsessed like me) recently and I was lucky enough to nominate myself :) to organise a huge birthday beauty bag on behalf of my group of friends. As you can imagine I was in my element with this task and had a fantastic time searching out fun products that I was sure my friend would love.
I got quite a few bigger ticket items to make any beauty-lover smile on their birthday. So, as I was wrapping up all the goodies I thought it might be nice to share with you what's in the birthday beauty bag! Enjoy!
I had to order numerous beauty items from online makeup stores like Beauty Bay and unfortunately some products didn't arrive in time for her birthday :( So the tip I used was to print a high-quality picture of the product onto paper and I then rolled it up and tied with ribbon. At least you can still see what you are getting then, right?! :)
Kittens, kittens, kittens! How adorable is this paper? I love the little balls of yarn drawn onto the paper.
So here are a few ideas for beauty related presents:
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (a versatile eyeshadow palette - great value for money)
- OPI 'Best of the Best' nail polish mini's pack
- OPI Rapid Dry Polish Spray
- Z Palette (excellent for storing MAC shadows)
- Beauty Blender
- Heat-able wheatbag for cold winter nights
- Perfume (try to find out a perfume they already have and get one in a similar scent family)
- Sigma Makeup Brushes
- Gift packs- these are a great way for people to try new products they might not pick up themselves &
- Mini's- mini's (gift with purchase size products) from different brands also allow you to try numerous products in the one gift pack from a brand.
- Gift cards: Find out some stores that your friend loves and get them in-store credit or a gift-card.
What other great gift-giving ideas do you have? Are some of these items on your birthday wishlist? :)