This week's 'Come With Me' post is highly coffee infused. I really do have an unhealthy obsession with a good coffee. I find that in the cooler winter months I just want to constantly be drinking hot drinks....coffee....tea....milo....hot chocolate! Whatever I can get my hands on. Do you share the same experience in the cooler months of the year, or am I just odd? Hmmm maybe don't answer that one (O.o)
1. Latte for one. A mid afternoon caffeine fix whilst out shopping in the city one day
2. Got my tickets to see Pitbull in August! I'm going with a few girlfriends - it is going to be a hilariously fun night I imagine. Pre-concert-pre-drinking will be happening
3. Tea for two
4. My hangover cure, Mr Caffeine
5. Pancake flavoured shots! Yes, they were just as delicious as you are imagining : P
6. Ummm coffee again. Switching it up with a Cappuccino. Please don't judge me......
7. Discovered my favourite new place to satisfy my always present Dumpling Desire
8. Dumplings R Us on Rundle Street in the city. Fresh decor, excellent customer service, mouth-watering food, all I need.
9. Forever waiting for a bus
10. Baking gourmet cherry tomatoes with zucchini for a late lunch
11. Revlon nail polish in Blaze - a fantastic electric red/orange pop of colour. I went through a my nails have to be orange for the whole month phase :)
12. Burning one of my favourite candles by Dusk in 'Osaka'
13. The tedious task that I always put off - cleaning my makeup brushes.
14. Who's that? I made a little Casper the ghost in my latte. I'm very mature like that.
15. My budgie Angas
16. Retro kettle
17. OPI Shatter bargains at Priceline
18. Hot freshly brewed coffee and scone toast for breakfast
19. Jasmine Green Tea with homemade Apple & Oat Muffins
20. Bok Choy & Organic Udon Noodle Stifry
21. Hazelnut Macaroon treat whilst out thrift shopping with friends
22. A little corner of my bedroom. I love this candle I got from Target - smells like a baking cake
23. Homemade Lemon Butter my mum made for me
24. A little creaming soda and cupcake break whilst at a Vintage Fair with friends
What adventures have you been on lately? I would love to hear from you :)
Let's be friends, you can find me on Instagram: @profound_feline